Komazawa Olympic Park

0 0 Đánh giá

Komazawa Olympic Park located on land in both Meguro and Setagaya, Tokyo, Japan, is a sports facility that was constructed for the 1964 Summer Olympics. Approximately 90 per cent of the park's area is in Setagaya Ward, with the remaining 10 per cent sitting within Meguro Ward. [Wikipedia]
Photo: no_typographic_man / CC BY-NC-ND 2.0

Thông tin

Địa chỉ

1-1 Komazawakoen, Setagaya City, Tokyo 154-0013 (Bản đồ) (Hướng dẫn)

Giờ mở cửa:

Mở cửa 24h Đang mở cửa

Opening Hours

Thứ hai Mở cửa 24h
Thứ ba Mở cửa 24h
Thứ tư Mở cửa 24h
Thứ năm Mở cửa 24h
Thứ sáu Mở cửa 24h
Thứ bảy Mở cửa 24h
Chủ nhật Mở cửa 24h
Holidays Mở cửa 24h

Điện thoại liên lạc

03-3421-6431

Website

tef.or.jp

Đến đó

5 minute walk from Komazawa-daigaku Station (Den-entoshi Line)

Komazawa Olympic Park

0

0 Đánh giá
  • 5 sao 0
  • 4 sao 0
  • 3 sao 0
  • 2 sao 0
  • 1 sao 0

Reviews

Câu hỏi về Komazawa Olympic Park?

Hỏi cộng đồng của chúng tôi

Khám quá xung quanh

Cà phê Ohisama, Shimokitazawa 10

Cà phê Ohisama, Shimokitazawa

Quán cà phê thỏ đáng yêu và ấm cúng này là một nơi mà bất kì những người yêu thỏ nào cũng nhất định phải đến.

Khách sạn Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa

Khách sạn Grand Prince Hotel New ...

Được xây dựng trên khu đất gia đình hoàng gia ở Shinagawa, Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa là khách sạn hoàng gia cao cấp hứa ..

Robot Restaurant

Photo: Swedishnomad.com - Alex W / Shutterstock.com

Tokyo 9km away
Lễ Hội Mỳ Ramen Ở Tokyo

Lễ Hội Mỳ Ramen Ở Tokyo

Oct 24th - Nov 4th

Hãy để từng chiếc gai vị giác sẵn sàng bùng nổ - Lễ hội mì ramen lớn nhất ở Tokyo diễn ra vào tháng 10/11 trong 11 ngày

Komazawa Olympic Park 1
Nhà Hàng Và Cafe Munya 8

Nhà Hàng Và Cafe Munya

Munya, quán cà phê thân thiện với chó dọc theo phố Komazawa gần Công viên Komazawa ở phường Setagaya của thành phố Tokyo - thự..

Shibuya Fukuras

Shibuya Fukuras is an 18-story multi-purpose building filled with a wide array of interesting and useful spaces to anyone visiting the Shibuya district...

Tokyo 5km away

Kita Noh Theatre

A narrow street any casual passerby might miss—but venture down this Meguro side street and you’ll find the Kita Noh Theatre. Ask any Japanese person..

Tokyo 5km away

Shibuya Stream

Shibuya Stream is a modern dining, retail and commercial complex that opened in 2018, right beside Shibuya Station. The complex takes its name from the..

Tokyo 5km away
Khám phá Tokyo

Is this your listing?

Own or manage this property?

Liên hệ